Change Is Rapid and Constant - Learning From Google's Ever Changing Logos - ' Doodles '
The biggest learning I have derived from Google’s Logo is ' It keeps changing every now and than '.It has never been static - same. It keeps on evolving, imbibing new colors, designs, meanings and looks.
To me ' Change ' means a process of becoming different, especially better from yesterday .It means improve what we inherit.
Why Change ?
- Since the world around us changes swiftly…irrespective of whether we choose or do not choose to change with it.
- Also if we lack the ability to adapt and grow, our productivity will stall, stagnate, and finally die
Change offers following benefits
- Change makes us self-aware and help us focus better.
- Change prepares us for future .
- Change helps us to sustain, be competitive and grow against the wind.
- Change offers opportunities for innovation as Change is at the heart of innovation – no innovation happens without change.
Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993) told that ' Change your thoughts and you change your world '
We have the power within us to create the life we want to live. We have the power to shape the world around us.
Change is rapid and constant and we are generally resistant to change as one is expected to leave his or her comfort zone. No matter what we do – no matter how trickily we try and avoid it or resist it ,the change is bound to come your way in life. There is no life without change.
Be anytime ready for change as fortune favours the prepared mind.